YASHRG AND FLICKR

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Human company is overrated.


So very disappointed in Koss
Originally uploaded by यश
I am currently in a music exile. Earphone detox if you will. Have been for almost a month now. I know for sure my mommy and my naniji are two people on this earth who would be extremely happy to hear this. But this 'no headphones phase' is not attributed to the realization that listening to my ipod 24x7 is bad for me.

If anything, the noises around me are what really bug my brains out. I sit alone and hear the whirring of the computers, the air conditioning and plumbing, the cars, trucks and buses. The banging of doors the clanging of pots and pans and silverware. The rattling windows of the bus, the honking of horns, screeching tires.

The worst is the absolute nonsense that comes out of the mouths of the so called intelligent beings I am surrounded by. No matter how hard I concentrate, I can hear at least 5 students saying like any given second and a total of 300 'like's every minute. They talk high and mighty of their opinionated selves and despise their 'differently' opinionated peers.

Can't say that it is fun observing all that. I don't care to participate in all this and you can't make me. I like my isolation.I like my music.

No comments:

More cool ways to browse my gallery

View it in a zingy fire style

My Presentation or a classy black filmstrip format. My Presentation