YASHRG AND FLICKR

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Looking at old photographs on flickr

This can be rather difficult for free users since Photostream and archive only keeps track of latest 200 photos. so I was searching Google for 3rd party apps that can see all the photos uploaded by me. I remember visiting one such site in the past but I haven't saved any bookmark to it so I cant go back. If anybody out there knows, please tell me. I really really need it. Because the only other way is to have all the 300 photos uploaded by me in one place is to put them in a group. But so far, my group has only about 262 photos so far. I am trying to search with the tags finepixf10zoom and yashrg Both should give me maximum of my photos. I don't know what I`ll do about the others. Maybe search in groups for photos I've posted in the past. Yea! That would be a good idea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many blogs you have, my friend LOL?

I think you need to enlarge your blog field (like I've done with my blog) since your photos are larger than it.

Anonymous said...

P.s. You've told me that you can browse old photos by tags?

Yash said...

yes you can search by tags. that is definately a possibility. but in a group, you wouldnt even have to search. it`d be like viewing them in a photostream itself.

More cool ways to browse my gallery

View it in a zingy fire style

My Presentation or a classy black filmstrip format. My Presentation